Click HERE for the latest ASD Family Help Newsletter
Autism Friendly Film Screenings and CEA Card
For more information on autism friendly screenings click HERE.
CEA Card gets a carer in free to accompany a disabled person (proof needed is DLA or Attendance Allowance or Blind Persons Registration or PIP or Armed Forces Independence Payment), cost is £6 for a year, click HERE for details.
Personal Independance Payments - All 1.6 million claims to be reviewed. - BBC News
Click HERE for the story.
NEW - Local Offer guide for young people
There is a new young people guide to the Local Offer which has been developed from feedback received by young people in Wokingham borough.
The new section contains videos and easy read guides on services and information that can be found under the main Local Offer.
Family Matters Course - FREE 6 weeks training course - coming soon
Skills to help with relationships, financial understanding & to improve mental well-being for families
affected by autism.
- Session 1 - Introduction, Organisation, Effective Communication, Good & Bad listening
- Session 2 - Rational Needs, Behaviour, Anger & Conflict
- Session 3 - Forgiveness & Relationships
- Session 4 - Good & Bad Money Management, Banking, Budgeting, Debt & Benefits
- Session 5 - Improving your Mental Wellbeing
- Session 6 - Reflecting Back Plus Certificates, Evaluation & Feedback
All 6 sessions need to be attended to complete the course
To book a place please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or text/phone 07733 601755